Monday, October 11, 2010

10.10.10

Olivia is one! Pictured above with my sister, Sara.


I love being Aunt Nisa! Olivia's dad, Tim, is in the background.


So nice to visit with my parents!


My main men - Daddy and Bert.


Bert and I traveled a couple of hours away yesterday afternoon for my niece, Olivia's, 1st birthday party! Sara thought of EVERYTHING! The party was a fall/princess theme with pink and orange. It was just beautiful. Sara made the most delicious soup, faux pigs-in-a-blanket (beef smokies), trail mix, spinach dip and pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing. She had caramel apples for everyone to take home too.

It was so much fun just being with family and celebrating!

And as a side note, there was much more hair drama after my last post. I ended up having to get 2 more inches chopped to make it look like a decent haircut. Two inches in the back that is (to get rid of my pseudo mullet). Three haircuts and five inches later, I will never let anyone besides Page (the best hairdresser ever) touch my hair. Sheesh. Thank goodness she fixed it.

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 12:52 PM |

5 comments

<< Home