Monday, June 14, 2010

Two Tickets to Paradise

I'm going to Mexico!!!

That's right, folks, to celebrate my big 3-0, our 6th wedding anniversary and life in general, we are going to Playa Mujeres, Mexico. I.cannot.wait. I haven't been out of the country since I was 7 for my uncle's wedding in India, so this trip is long overdue. I got a grown-up passport and everything.

After searching the internet for MANY hours and talking to friends, we finally decided on our desired destination, a fabulous adults-only all-inclusive. In July, we will pack our bags for the Excellence Playa Mujeres.

I mean, look at it:


We shall swim, read, relax, eat and take a day trip to Chichen Itza to see the Mayan ruins - one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.


But, alas, with all this planning came one dreaded task: bathing suit shopping. I ordered a bunch from Newport News and J Crew, but not one fit right. Boo. And I have lost 12 pounds on Weight Watchers (!), so I want to not only feel fabulous, but look it too.

My latest purchase will be shipped tomorrow. I ordered the suit below in teal. Wish me luck!


Can't wait until Mexico. Or my birthday party Friday night. Or my birthday lunch with my parents Sunday. Or my actual birthday Tuesday. Or going to the lake for July 4th. Lots of fun things coming up...here's to 30!

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 3:50 PM |

4 comments

<< Home