Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Break '10

Funny to think back to Spring Break '00 and '01. Those were when I was an undergraduate, and I was excited about a week of sun, sand and a week long partay. Not so much anymore. I have had to work every day this week, but I do get off the next two days. Although, I have an all day event tomorrow for a leadership program so that stinks, but alas, I get a full day off. YAY!

My parents are coming to visit on Saturday and I am very excited. It's funny how the thought of a day at home and visiting with my parents is infinitely more appealing than a crazy week at the beach.

But alas, it is Spring Break and I am like a kid the day before a big holiday. Just 4 more hours until a mani/pedi with a dear friend, which will officially be the start of my mini-break. Here's to a wonderful long weekend!
posted by Anisa @ 10:48 AM |

0 comments

<< Home