Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mountain Getaway

I am exhausted.

Usually, when Bert and I go to the mountains, we come back relaxed and rejuvenated. This time around, we all stayed up 'til 1-2 every morning. I would shut down the party every night by announcing I needed to get some sleep! :)

But, oh boy, what a great time we had!

We met Bert's BFF, Wes, and his fabulous wife Jamie in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Our cabin was AWESOME. Click here for pictures of the cabin.

We enjoyed strolling the streets of downtown Blue Ridge, eating, shopping, etc. We also visited Mercier Orchards (where the photo above was taken). So fun.

And BTW, I highly recommend the book "If" to take along as a great fun adult game/conversation piece.

Between cooking out, my famous Chicken Scallopini, hanging out in the hot tub and watching the Golden Globes, it was lots of fun.

All in all, it was a great weekend! We are lucky to have such fabulous friends.

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 12:30 PM |

3 comments

<< Home