Monday, January 04, 2010

Holiday Photo Wrap-Up

As promised, here are more pictures of my holiday break. Oh, I wish I could do it all over again!

Here are all the gifts at my parent's house! Love the little silver tree.


Me and my cousin Sommer - both rocking the legging look! Here we are posing with Ariana.


Aunt Nisa and her little Livie


3 Generations - Here is my sister, my mom and Olivia


Bert and Ariana - she had on the cutest purple sweater dress picked out by yours truly


Me and my Bert


We had a family lunch in Greenville, South Carolina. Here I am with my aunt and uncle.


It is not easy to get back to the daily grind. It was so nice to be completely flexible and just spend time with family and friends.

Oh, well - Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday is right around the corner and we have a mountain getaway planned with friends. Just gotta hang on for two weeks. :)

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 9:48 AM |

4 comments

<< Home