Monday, November 23, 2009

Miss Domestic


Yesterday I was quite the Suzy Homemaker. We were having friends over for dinner, so I decided to flex my cooking skills. Check out the menu - I made everything with a * beside it:

Caesar Salad
Mesquite Grilled Chicken
Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage
*Texas Caviar a.k.a. Black-Eyed Pea Dip
*Twice-Baked Potatoes
*Glazed Lemon Bundt Cake (not my actual cake above, but mine was pretty too)

It was delish. I am still patting myself on the back. Of course, Bert took care of the other items and did a fantastic job. Sometimes it feels good to be on your feet cooking for hours...not all the time...but sometimes, it is actually enjoyable.

Can't wait until the next ultra fabulous meal I will be ingesting...Mama's Thanksgiving Extravaganza! Yum - so ready.
posted by Anisa @ 12:02 PM |

1 comments

<< Home