Monday, November 02, 2009

Meeting Olivia

Here I am, FINALLY holding my niece, Olivia! You see, although I was there the day she was born, the hospital had a policy that only significant others, parents or grandparents were allowed on the Labor/Delivery areas of the hospital due to swine flu. Needless to say, I have been ACHING to finally meet her!

She is a doll. I think she looks just like my sister. Speaking of which - Sara looks FABULOUS! Sorry I don't have any pics of her; I took those with her camera so she has them. I'm telling you - she doesn't look like she had a baby just a few weeks ago. In her regular jeans and everything.

Bert and I had a great time just being with the newest member of our family. Clearly, she already adores me.
posted by Anisa @ 1:19 PM |

3 comments

<< Home