Friday, November 06, 2009

Running Red Lights

Friday afternoon...I think it's a perfect time for a meme.

1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
So, it depends where I am. In my small Mississippi hometown, yes. Guilty as charged. Where I live now...depends on where I am. This feels like one of my dirty little secrets coming out!

2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
Actually, no. OK - one thing. I would eat less candy.

3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email that person)
I usually reply in my own comments.

4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Sleeping Beauty.

5. Do you recycle?
Yes. I do believe in recycling and the price to recycle is already included in our trash service. We recycle plastic, glass and paper at home. At work, I do the same. I am on the Solid Waste Task Force in my town (representing my workplace) to try and get more policies in place to encourage recycling!

6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Games of chance. That way, the outcome has nothing to do with my intelligence. And it's less competitive. Just more relaxed.

7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
I have a lot of nightmares. They are scary. I'll spare details.

8. What did you learn from your first real job?
That I do not like manual labor. I worked for an apartment owner/appraiser and I did 95% office work, which was good because I HATE manual labor.

9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
Buy. Something about a book I love sitting on my shelf makes me happy.

10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Hmmm...can't really think of any. I can think of some trends I said I'd never follow and did, though. I said I'd never wear Birkenstocks or gray New Balances, but I definitely did both. I have owned probably 5 pair of gray New Balances actually.

11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Early December.

12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
Nah, but I have squealed with delight before. Takes a lot to get me to engage in physical activity. See manual labor sentence above.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 1:52 PM |

5 comments

<< Home