Monday, November 09, 2009

The Perfect Jean


First of all, I can't believe this is my 500th blog post. WHOA!

Now on to the topic at hand - the perfect jean. No, I don't have them, but oh, I wish I did!

I do have two pairs of jeans that I consider fabulous. One is a dark Gap jean from several years ago. It is perfect with heels and has a bit of a high rise in the back so that I never have anything hangin' out the back. In the front, it is a mid-rise. Slight flare leg. Love it. The second is a recent purchase from Ann Taylor Loft. They are a dark, curvy bootcut fit jean. Ladies with some boo-tay and curves: you must purchase these. They are super comfy AND you get to go down a size from your regular jeans! I got these in petite so I could wear them with flats. Only problem is that I cannot dry them in the dryer or they would be too short. Oh well. Can't have it all.

So, while I give both of theses jeans an 8/10, I am still in search for perfection. Do tell me, readers - what is your favorite denim? I am on a mission.
posted by Anisa @ 12:47 PM |

3 comments

<< Home