Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lovin' Livie

Olivia came to visit her Aunt Nisa last week! My iPhone died, so unfortunately, this is the only memento I have at the moment. Hopefully that will all be resolved on Saturday after I am forced to hand over a fat wad of cash for a new one since my warranty had just barely expired. But I digress.

Anyway, last Tuesday, my little Livie showed up noonish. She is just luscious and in my opinion, looks like our family. :) I had lots of fun holding her (she sat up on her own!) and even learning to change a diaper. She loves her Aunt Nisa. I loved every second with her. And Olivia has good taste in music, as we all rocked out to "I Gotta Feeling" by the Blackeyed Peas. :)

Sara is such a wonderful mother...Olivia completely adores her. She gets lots of attention and love. Matty (the cat) tried to get in on the action too. Olivia was crying at one point while Sara was trying to feed her and Matty tried to get under the Hooter Hider. It was quite funny.

I loved spending time with my sister and niece! Come back soon!

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 9:38 AM |

2 comments

<< Home