Friday, January 22, 2010

Date Night

Date night tonight! My man and I will head out around 6pm to grab some Choo Choos - this restaurant that has great Korean food. Sounds fancy, huh? It's not. I like a very plain chicken and brown rice dish. But hey, it is delicious! And after our chicken and rice feast, we shall venture to the movie theater. I love movie nights!

The last movie we saw in the theater was "Avatar". OMG. Words cannot express how good this movie is. If you haven't seen it, RUN to your local theater and see it in all its 3D splendor. I don't care if you don't like sci-fi. This movie transcends labels. /End testimonial.

Oh wait. We took my cousins and Ariana to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel" since then. If you're waiting for an endorsement, don't hold your breath. The first one was much better in my opinion. However, the kids loved it, so not a total loss.

Anyway, we are going to see "Sherlock Holmes" tonight. I really wanted to see "Up in the Air", but it is no longer at the movies. Boo. And I also want to see "The Lovely Bones", but I suppose tonight is not the night for child killers. Sherlock it is.

I used to think Jude Law was eye candy, but now - not so much. I think he is Alfie in real life (if any of you ever saw the movie of the same name where he played a total cad, as they say). However, he does have a soft spot in my heart because of one of my most very favorite movies - "The Holiday". We shall see who becomes my movie crush. Jude vs. Robert - it's on.

Date night starts early. When you have been up since 5am due to Boot Camp, a 7pm movie is just the ticket.
posted by Anisa @ 2:39 PM |

3 comments

<< Home