Thursday, May 06, 2010

Summer in the Air

Well, summer is right around the corner, and like the kids in the school district where I work, I cannot wait! I am not a teacher (I do public relations), so I work all summer, but still...things are a little bit slower and I know that a vacation will happen at some point. I'm thinking Charleston.

But in the meantime, I have taken tomorrow off and Bert and I are headed to Mississippi to celebrate my mom's birthday and Mother's Day. I am excited to get in a little family time and I absolutely love being in the car with Bert. There are no distractions and we just talk for hours. I am such a girly girl because that is my favorite.

And last weekend, I was able to spend with my sister and precious niece Olivia. We hiked, played with the baby, ate and played with the baby some more. It was wonderful to spend time with them while Bert was out of town at a conference. Yes, Olivia is a complete doll.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Remember to tell your mom what she means to you!

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 11:39 AM |

3 comments

<< Home