Thursday, October 28, 2010

Looking Up


So things are looking up. Whew. Thank God. It seems the sun is shining again and all is not gloom and doom.

Some circumstances have changed; some have not. Why does it seem when one thing goes wrong, everything does? I guess it's the old saying - when it rains, it pours. My life was pretty much this:

Sick for 2 weeks
Getting bad news
Argument (and resolution) with hubs
Falling down on a spill at Macy's
Getting sick again, when I thought the sickness was over
Getting worse news
Crying at work
Getting better; 2 days without illness *fingers crossed*
Still dealing with the worse news

Whew. I'm tired. Aren't you?

I know it's just life, but it has been rough. When I fell down at Macy's, I thought. I CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE, LORD. PLEASE STOP TESTING ME!

But He kept right on. And on.

Who knows what today will hold? But my heart is right. Prayer works. A positive attitude works. And the fact I tried to put on my favorite skirt from last year and it fell off, well that was a great start to this Thursday in and of itself.
posted by Anisa @ 12:23 PM |

1 comments

<< Home