Friday, October 29, 2010

Up For The Challenge (#1)

So, I have been following this on LT's fabulous blog, and thought I would join in on the fun. It may take me a while to do all 30 challenges...they definitely won't be in 30 days...but I'll get there!

DAY 1: Introduce yourself, include a recent picture, and tell 15 facts about yourself. Here goes...

Hello. I'm Anisa. Above is a picture taken a few weeks ago with my precious niece. I've been blogging for over 5 years now (WOW). I'm originally from Mississippi and I live in Georgia now. I have been married over 6 years (WOW) and am the proud mommy to a fat cat.

Here are my 15 facts:

1. I was born June 22, 1980 - on the cusp of being both a Gemini and Cancer.
2. I am obsessed with anything to do with Paris. I have never been, but I WILL get there.
3. I think being an aunt is just about the greatest thing ever. I love sweet Olivia so much.
4. On November 14, I will have known Bert (my husband) for 7 years. Wow, have things changed in those 7 years! We were just kids back then. :)
5. I do public relations for a living.
6. I worked so hard to get to this point that I really am not sure what's next.
7. I am a clean freak, but spoiled. Bert is a full-time Ph.D. student and has been doing the "big" weekly cleaning for a while now. I love the weekly smell of Pine-Sol!
8. I am prone to allergies and stomach problems.
9. I lost a size this year, and am now the proud owner of some single-digit jeans.
10. I really do think Diet Dr. Pepper belongs on the dessert aisle.
11. I plan on celebrating Halloween by watching the movie "Teen Witch" that I recorded off of ABC Family. Man I love that movie.
12. I am obsessed with my iPhone.
13. My doctor banned me from visiting WebMD. No, I no longer think I have prostate cancer.
14. I would rather be sleeping.
15. I would rather be sleeping at me and Bert's favorite cabin in the North Georgia Mountains. That place is truly heaven to me.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 9:32 AM |

3 comments

<< Home