Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Lied.

When I first found out I was pregnant, I said this blog would not become about that. Well, looking back, hmm...it wasn't a total lie! I mean, there were definitely other topics sprinkled in here and there, but yeah, it has been a lot of pregnancy updates.

And I'm OK with that.

Yes, I am a separate and distinct person from my soon-to-be son. However, I do carry him around with me all day, every day. My feet are hugely swollen. It hurts to walk. It hurts to move. But it's all more than worth it. I am still a wife, daughter and friend. I still throw myself into my job - a job that I love. I work long hours, but I don't talk much about my job here. I try to keep all that separate. But I do have a wonderful job in public relations and communications that is very fulfilling to me. So, yes, there is more to me than being a soon-to-be mommy. But right now, I can't help that this is at the forefront, and probably will be for a while.

So what's next?

We are thisclose to finishing the nursery if Pottery Barn Kids would ever ship the sheets and crib skirt. Once we are done, I'll post pictures. And then, the little guy should arrive sometime around June 18! I have, as they say, "dropped", so I am not expected to go past my due date. Looks like somewhere between 2-3 weeks is when this baby is scheduled to meet me, face to face.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 4:31 PM |

0 comments

<< Home