Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Super Bulldog Weekend

I had a magical weekend visiting family and friends in Mississippi. Bert was at the American Educational Research Association (AERA) conference presenting his research, so I took the opportunity to have a visit with my parents before our son arrives.


This past weekend was Super Bulldog Weekend at Mississippi State University, so I had the chance to visit with several dear friends. I am pictured above with one of these special people, Haley. She and I were sorority sisters. And Haley - if you really don't want to be on the blog, let me know. :)


Saturday, I was exactly 30 weeks pregnant. This photograph is taken in my parent's backyard. Also, this is the day we finally decided on our son's name! We are not telling just yet. :)


And here I am with my cousin Sam. He is wearing his new sports glasses for baseball season.

The best part of the weekend was just the time I had with my parents. Being with them, not in a hospital setting, was wonderful. I got to be someone else's little baby all weekend before mine gets here. What a blessing to have such incredible parents. The walks, the talks, the meals. I'll never forget it.

This little boy is so incredibly lucky to have the best grandparents in the world already.

Labels: , ,

posted by Anisa @ 10:26 AM |

0 comments

<< Home