Thursday, February 17, 2011

F, Not Ph

So, one of my best friends and I used to tell each other that we looked "phat" - ph, not f, back in the day. We said all sorts of silly things.

Only now, I ONLY feel f. Not ph.

Yes, I know I am nearly 23 weeks pregnant.

Yes, I know with pregnancy comes weight gain.

Yes, I am in the healthy range for my height/pre-pregnancy weight, etc.

But, I still have not "popped" yet. I can wear some of my regular clothes, and some maternity clothes. I just feel like I look fat and not pregnant. I feel like I look like I have two fat rolls instead of one huge bump. The midwife said this is because I still have a waist, although the baby is above my belly button. I do not feel pretty.

Ladies with babies, any words of solace you can pass my way are welcome. Poor Bert can only handle so much of this daily counseling.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 3:07 PM |

2 comments

<< Home