Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby On Board

It's true...Bert and I are expecting! We are very excited to announce that we are expecting a little one on June 18. We find out next month if it's a boy or a girl...I am very excited about that!

So far, so good. I am over 15 weeks, so I feel pretty good...past the first trimester, which is nice. I had some nausea, but was not sick. I caught an awful stomach virus at the very beginning of my pregnancy, which was awful...but after that, things have been good.

I look just the same...I can wear all my regular clothes except my smallest jeans. I had my glory day in a single size for just a moment! You can't tell I'm pregnant yet, and my doctor says it will be after 20 weeks, so I still have a little while before that.

Anyway, it's all very exciting and I promise to keep you informed without making you look at my ultrasound pictures. :)

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 12:42 PM |

7 comments

<< Home