Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 7 - Favorite Movies

This is a fun post! Delicious, wonderful movies are one of life's little pleasures. Here are my favorites below:

#1 of all time...definitely Steel Magnolias.


Then, I just have a list of favorites that are impossible to rank order:

The Holiday (tie for #2)
Love Actually (tie for #2)
Keeping The Faith
The Family Man
Can't Hardly Wait
Sixteen Candles

When I am sick, I watch at least one of the following: The Holiday, Keeping The Faith, The Family Man and Can't Hardly Wait. And every Christmas Eve, Bert and I watch Love Actually together. It was our first date and has now become a tradition. I love love love this night every year.

Sixteen Candles is just a classic...oh Jake Ryan! When you roll up in that red Ferrari (?), you just melt every teenage girl's heart.

And Steel Magnolias...well, that is just an absolute classic. I love everything about it.

Oh...and I also have a list of my favorite comedies. These are the movies that I quote on a regular basis:

Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby ("Don't you PUT that evil on us, Ricky Bobby!")
The Hangover ("And we're the three best friends that anybodycouldeverhave...")
Wedding Crashers ("MOM! MEATLOAF!!!")

OK, now I'm going to have to watch a movie tonight!

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 12:31 PM |

1 comments

<< Home