Friday, November 05, 2010

Day 4 - Meet The Parents

First, I shall start with a photo introduction:

Me with Mama, Sara and cousin Omer circa 1985. Apparently, I am trying to put everyone in time out.


Me and Daddy circa 1981. Hello, short shorts!


And us nowish...


Where do I begin? My parents, Tommy and Rani, mean more to me than I could ever express in words. I talk to my mom every single day. I need her advice and input on everything. I trust her 100%.

She loves this poem by e.e. cummings and this excerpt from "i carry your heart with me" really says what I feel about her:

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) i am never without it

It's true. I carry her with me, always. OK. Now I'm crying.

On to Daddy. We are two peas in a pod! I am one of those incredibly lucky girls that can talk to her Daddy on the phone for an hour - no problem. We never run out of things to talk about. He is incredibly loyal and generous. I never, ever have to worry about having him in my corner. He would go to the ends of the earth for me, and I for him.

They are just the best.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 12:41 PM |

2 comments

<< Home