Monday, November 08, 2010

Day 5 - Sister Sara


Today, I am supposed to introduce you to my sibling. That would be my younger sister, Sara. You can see a picture of us as little kids in the previous post.

Sara has such a heart for others. She is always giving of herself. I often hear people talk about simplifying their life and making more of a difference. Sara has been living that way since we were in high school.

There aren't many clothes in her closet, but she sponsors several children in foreign countries. She never wears a stitch of make-up, but her beauty is evident in the time she spends serving others. She volunteered at a nursing home when we were in high school, and she became a nurse after college. Today, she dedicates most of her time to her precious 1-year old, Olivia. She is already talking about volunteering again.

She doesn't care about things. She doesn't watch TV. She cares about leaving her mark in this world. She has a big heart and I love my baby sister.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 9:21 AM |

3 comments

<< Home