Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 6 - Happiness

Today's challenge is to post a picture of something that makes me happy. This is hard because SO MANY things make me happy such as family (including my cat Matty), friends, vacation, dreaming of Paris, pizza and MUCH more.

My absolute favorite thing in the world is just talking to Bert. Number 2 is when Bert rubs my back. But I have no pictures of any of that. And no one wants to see Bert rubbing my back.

This post is too stressful.

But this photo will work. It's what I would love to be doing right now:


Sleep. Oh beautiful sleep! Especially when you are kind enough to grant me dreamless sleep. And how I love a sleep without waking to pee.

I have loved sleep my entire life. Sure, I'm 30, but I can still sleep until 10:30am. It's not hard. It's heavenly.

So there you go; I love sleep.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 3:30 PM |

0 comments

<< Home