Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 10 - Scaredy Cat

Today, I am to post something I'm afraid of.

1. I absolutely hate "puppet people" - a.k.a. mascots, the Easter Bunny, etc. If I can't see your face, I don't like you. The worst is Spike, the UGA basketball mascot:


This is the only picture I can find of this horrid balloon person on the internet. If you saw the way he dances and makes his legs disappear, you'd be scared too.

2. Home alone in the dark. I am scared if I am home alone at night. Spooky, no matter where I am. I get scared alone in hotel rooms too.

I am scared of other things too, but I shall not put them here because they are just too scary. My mind goes to crazy places if I see something horrible in a movie. I no longer watch any scary movies...too much for me to deal with later!


Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 1:36 PM |

0 comments

<< Home