Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 9 - Friends/Thanksgiving

Today, I am supposed to post a picture of my friends. Well, if I did that, obviously I would leave someone out. I am blessed. I have lots of great friends. I'll just leave it at that.

* * *

On to the next topic - Thanksgiving! Bert and I are pulling out this afternoon headed to my hometown in Mississippi. I cannot wait. I am ready right now. It is not even 9:30am. This day is going to creeeeeeeeeep by. I am caught up on work. My desk is clean. I packed last night and this morning. I am READY.

Bert and I packed an obscene amount of clothing for 4 days. I am trying to rationalize that it adds up with pajamas, workout clothes and clothes for each day. We didn't even pack anything fancy! I don't understand how it gets so out of control. Three suitcases (1 big for me; 2 smaller for him) and my "red bag" - or what my entire family calls my Vera Bradley bag that holds all my toiletries.

Ah well, I guess we have the space, so who cares. Not to mention there will be two seasons while we are there, with the next few days having highs in the 70s, then suddenly dropping to 40s and 50s.

Anyway, I am READY TO GO. Hope that you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!
posted by Anisa @ 9:19 AM |

1 comments

<< Home