Thursday, January 06, 2011

Deep Breaths

Thanks so much for all the encouraging comments on my previous post. They weren't just helpful - they had such an impact on me. Thank you for helping me chill out.

And I promise this will not become a blog solely about pregnancy and babies. But, hey, it is a huge deal in my life right now! :)

So, what else has been going on? Well, the holidays were great. As always, too short. Time with the family in Mississippi was rejuvenating and I had lots of time with my niece, Olivia, as well as time with a slew of other cousins.

Oh yeah - I'm totally the favorite cousin. :)

And then, one of my best friends had a precious baby boy, Levi, on New Year's Day. Lots of babies all around!

Expecting one of my own makes me feel weird about posting pictures of others' babies, so I shall refrain from that. I wouldn't want a bunch of photos of my child on the interwebs. Just sayin'.

Here's to 2011!

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 11:50 AM |

3 comments

<< Home