Friday, January 14, 2011

Let It Snow

If you live up North, you'll wonder what all the fuss is about. But here in the South, snow is a huge deal! And in my town in Georgia, we got a whopping 8.5 inches of the stuff! In fact, I was out of work Monday-Thursday. Everything turned to ice, but the roads are finally mostly clear.

I learned that I would be just fine hanging out, being independently wealthy. I think I could handle it. I loved my snow days, and I never got an ounce of cabin fever. I think that's because I needed rest, I am a bit of a homebody and I had plenty of work to keep me busy. Anyway, below are some snapshots from our fun in the snow.


Bert measured the snow Monday morning.


We live just a street over from really cute shops, restaurants, etc. This is a picture I snapped on the way to get hot chocolates at our neighborhood coffee shop.


Bert and me, all bundled up in front of our house.


Matty was mesmerized by the snow.

Labels: , ,

posted by Anisa @ 12:51 PM |

1 comments

<< Home