Monday, June 06, 2011

38 Weeks

Holy moly! I definitely look different at 38 weeks than at 35 weeks! Bert snapped this photo of me on our patio before we went out to a nice dinner...we figure it'll be a while before one of those again! We've also been going to lots of movies...X-Men (my fave of the summer so far), Thor (another good one), Hangover 2 (hate is a strong word, so I'll just say really disliked it) and Limitless (at the dollar movie theater - good movie).

I'm progressing right along. The midwives predict our son will be here in the next two weeks, before the due date (June 18). I'm hoping for sometime next week so I can get a few more things wrapped up, and so my parents can also wrap up a bit more at work.

Sleep is so painful. In fact, everything pretty much hurts now! But it'll all be worth it. So so worth it.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 12:42 PM |

2 comments

<< Home