Friday, October 28, 2005

Chrysalis

I think it's finally happening.

I, Anisa _______ ________ am showing signs of, dare I say, optimism. I am looking at what's right instead of what's wrong. And while that doesn't make the wrong go away, it sure makes me a happier person.

I know I will slip back at times, but I was amazed that even with my horrible, awful, terrible, no good day yesterday, I didn't fall apart. I even had a wonderful time with friends last night, which I would never have been able to do if I was Ms. Sourpuss.

I think I hate that word: sourpuss. I don't think I will ever use it again.

Anyway, it's Friday. My cousin and his wife are coming this weekend and the Georgia/Florida game will be on. Good Lord, I hope the team can pull it together without Shockley. It's just that I have so much to look forward to. Not just this weekend, but life in general.

I guess life really is all about attitude. Of course I get sad sometimes. I always will.

But I'm growing.

Unlike the past, though, I don't have growing pains this time around. It feels much better than my old ways. It's like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly. A stylish butterfly with a new bracelet, that is.
posted by Anisa @ 10:12 AM |

13 comments

<< Home