Thursday, October 20, 2005

Stuff About Me

I'm taking a break from getting bajillions of things to mail out at work! I found this on Heather's blog, and thought it looked like fun! Feel free to copy on your own blogs.

And thanks to Jud for making all this up (including The Breakfast Club line)!

What do you wanna be when you grow up? A syndicated newspaper columnist
What celebrity would you shag? OK, I wouldn't shag any because I'm married...but if I wasn't married, I guess I would want to simply make out with Matthew McConaughey. ;)
Have you met any celebrities? Yes. Dennis Quaid is the most famous one. He was such a nice guy.
Do you think you'll ever get get married? If you had asked me this question two years ago, I would've just said that I really hoped so, but didn't know if it was in the cards for me. But here I am, married. Sometimes I have to get new forms to fill out because I still write my maiden name all the time! I guess I still have to look at my rings to remind myself this is real.
What do you want your wedding song to be? It was "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds. It is an amazing song that perfectly captured our relationship.
If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? Savannah, Georgia knowing that I was going to eat supper at The River House. Mahi mahi...mmmmm
What is your favorite club? The Breakfast Club (I liked Heather's answer, so I'm keeping it!)
Who is the coolest person you know? My little cousin Sommer. If you tell her she's pretty, she'll say I know. I love her confidence! :)
What's the best class you ever took? Creative Writing in college. A 14-page short story came out of that class that I'll have to post one day.
What's the best job you have ever had? Being a columnist for the newspaper! I love it.
Is there someone you can't stop thinking about that doesn't know it? Bert knows. And I also can't stop thinking about supper. I know that's not a person, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Do you love your Mom? More than I could ever put into words.
Do you love your Dad? So much! Just like Heather, I better love him because we're just alike!
Do you love your siblings? Of course. And I miss her too.
What song is in your head right now? "Strange Condition" by Pete Yorn...I love that song and just listened to it.
What did you eat for breakfast this morning? A Chocolate Almond Biscotti Zone bar
Favorite Movie? If I've gotta pick one, it's going to be Steel Magnolias. It's movie perfection.
Favorite Store? This is a toughie. I L-O-V-E to shop! I love Target and the outlets in Commerce, Georgia. There are also some shops downtown that I adore, like Helix. And The Limited and...
Favorite City? Where I live right now. I really liked DC, but this place feels like a mixture of everything I loved about every place I've lived or visited.
Favorite Drink? Diet Cherry 7UP...which I think I just bought the last bottle in existence...I'm afraid they only make that 7UP Plus stuff now. :(
Favorite Food? Papa John's cheese pizza!!
Have you ever thrown up on anyone really hot? Um, no.
Have you ever been to Mexico? Nope!
Do you obssess over the little things? Oh my goodness...YES!!!
What is your ethnic background? Indian and Mississippian...haha...I'm guessing my dad's family is from Ireland (due to our last name) and Europe.
Who is the hottest woman in the world? I just can't even answer this question because while I think Angelina is hot, I totally hate her.
If you could join one band, who would it be? I would want to be a Harajuku girl for Gwen Stefani.
If you could ressurect one band, who would it be? Are the Smashing Pumpkins still together? Oh, and I would also pick Led Zeppelin.
What color are your underwear right now? Light pink.
Favorite Athlete: Well, it was T.O., but he made me mad when he was acting all crazy! Right now, my faves are D.J. Shockley and Leonard Pope of the Georgia Bulldogs. Oh, and Mohamed Massaquoi of the Bulldogs also. And I like Johnny Damon of the Boston Red Sox. (I know my Yankee fan husband is dying right now!)
Favorite body part on guy: Arms...the way a man holds you is everything.
Ideal mate should act: Like they feel sorry for you when you become sad during PMS and all other times of the month.
What can your ideal mate NOT do: Lie. I can't stand big talkers who have nothing behind all their B.S.
posted by Anisa @ 11:20 AM |

12 comments

<< Home