Thursday, October 06, 2005

Gossip Fest

Yesterday was a glorious one for celeb gossip. First came the breaking news of the (gasp!) Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey split. Sure, their reps are denying it, but I can't wait until Us Weekly arrives in my mailbox so I can read all the nasty details. Seems that Jess became a diva and yadda yadda yadda...

And then TomKat is preggers? Wow. And ew. Those are my thoughts on that whole situation. Ew one more time.

My mind was reeling with all the celeb gossip. From Lindsay Lohan's car crash to the demise of Paris/Paris, this week has been a great one for those of us obsessed with celeb gossip.

I was just saying yesterday that the only way to top what had happened already would be for Brangelina to elope. Lo and behold, my favorite gossip site, Perez Hilton, put out a fake announcement of just that. If that would've been true, how in the world would all the mags know what to put on the covers?

There will always be gossip, and there will always be people interested. As for me, is it wrong that I hope Tom and Katie's kid has such bad behavioral problems that doctor after doctor tells them that Ritalin is the only answer?

Nah, I didn't think it was wrong either.
posted by Anisa @ 2:52 PM |

13 comments

<< Home