Monday, September 26, 2005

Before & After


First of all, thanks for all your kind wishes for Bert to have a speedy recovery. He's not quite better yet, but we will be able to head home today.

Above is a "Before & After" of Bert. The picture on the left is him in August 2004, and the picture on the right in August 2005. What a difference sixty pounds makes! I am so proud of Bert for his hard work and dedication to reach new levels of health and fitness. No tricks or gimmicks here...just good old fashioned eating right and exercising. For the first time in his life, he is running...and he's doing that 40 miles per week!

I'm proud to still see him enjoy his favorite foods. He is extremely dedicated, but he hasn't gone overboard. He's inspired me to want to look and feel my best too.

So, Bert, while I do bug you and tell you that you spend too much time at the gym, please know how proud I am of you. You are a happier person now and have so much more energy. I support you in this one hundred percent.

I am proud we are both much healthier now. I am excited to see you so happy and so dedicated. I know if you can do this, you can do anything.

And I'll be right beside you, your biggest cheerleader, through it all.

Congratulations! You deserve it.
posted by Anisa @ 10:00 AM |

9 comments

<< Home