Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Like Buttah

OK, so we all know I love clean sheet day, but last night was doubly good as it was NEW CLEAN SHEET DAY! Bert and I finally found the perfect thread count for us - 300- and we bought the set on closeout at Macy's. We had like 600 as a wedding present and we HATED them. They were too hot and we couldn't breathe. I truly would prefer 200 thread count sheets to 1000 becuase 1000 feels like a blanket to me. But 300 is soft and breatheable and I love them so much. They were on a huge sale because Macy's is getting rid of these 300 ones in favor of 400 ones. Ha! I think I got a better product!

Having nice sheets is wonderful; I mean, you spend hours upon hours in your bed! I'm not for spending bajillions of dollars on sheets, but I think it's nice to have something that you really do enjoy. Nothing worse than a bad night's sleep on a lumpy pillow and hot sheets.

And although I dreamed Bert tried to kill me because I had seen the "Nip/Tuck" commercial about The Carver and he dreamed we were trying to rob a bank, at least the sheets were as soft as butter.

In fact, I do believe the last thing I said before I drifted into crazydreamland was "These sheets are like buttah!" And that they were. Now, if only they could put me into a dreamless sleep, that would be just perfect.
posted by Anisa @ 11:26 AM |

10 comments

<< Home