Monday, September 19, 2005

Go Dawgs!

Yay! My University of Georgia Bulldogs AND my Mississippi State Bulldogs won this past weekend. What a great weekend for all my Dawgs. I know I'll be torn next weekend when I see my two favorite teams play each other, but I know that my loyalties lie with my alma mater, MSU.

This picture was taken around 12:40 pm on Saturday. At 3:40 pm, we more closely resembled lobsters. I literally have a red neck today...lovely.

There's just something about sitting in those stands and chugging bottles of water and giant glasses of Diet Coke and yelling until your throat hurts. I enjoy watching the game itself (even though there's LOTS I don't understand), people-watching and getting a tan. I like making fun of the girls who dress to the nines for the games...silly girls. I used to be one of them, and no, it wasn't worth it to have blisters on my feet from three inch heels. Some of them have wised up, though, and are wearing flip flops with their strapless dresses. Flip flops are a godsend.

I know it's silly, but I am grateful each and every game that I attend that I'm not dateless. It was this huge ordeal in college to have dates for games and it was extremely stressful. I don't take having someone to share games with for granted.

But ask me again next week after Bert and I have recovered from our fight after cheering for opposing teams!

posted by Anisa @ 11:00 AM |

10 comments

<< Home