Thursday, September 15, 2005

In Sevens

I have seen these fun lists recently on the blogs of Kellie, Ginger, S.C. and Shaima, so I thought I'd do it too!

And the very cool Theresa tagged me for it also! :)

7 things I plan to do before I die:

  1. Go to Paris and speak to a native in French (Hey, I spoke French in NYC once to a French guy and he totally thought I was from France!)
  2. Write a book, even if it's not published
  3. Lose these last 10 pounds...OK, maybe 15...
  4. Have some kids so I can name them the perfect baby names I have already chosen
  5. Sing karaoke (besides "Crocodile Rock" in Julie's living room when we were kids!)
  6. Learn to read Arabic better
  7. Be the best wife, daughter, mother and friend that I can be

7 things I can do:

  1. Work out on the Elliptical machine for 45 minutes straight
  2. Cook, bake, etc.
  3. Write newspaper columns
  4. Play with kids...I still love to color!
  5. Write thank-you notes...I am always sending one for something!
  6. Work under deadlines (I hate letting people down)
  7. Speak in front of a large crowd

7 things I cannot do:

  1. Be on time (I've come to terms with it...Indian people are never on time)
  2. Pack lightly
  3. Wear white after Labor Day (except "winter white"), which luckily enabled me to buy a new bronze purse and put my white one in the closet!
  4. Relax when the house is a mess
  5. Let go of grudges
  6. Not take things personally...I am entirely too sensitive
  7. Not read Us Weekly every week as soon as I get it...all of a sudden, everything else can wait!

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:

  1. Kind eyes
  2. Genuine smile
  3. Brown hair that isn't messy and isn't perfect all at the same time
  4. A 5 o'clock shadow
  5. Someone strong, yet gentle
  6. Well-dressed
  7. Strong arms

7 things that I say most often:

  1. WTF
  2. OMG
  3. Tell me a story (PMS makes me force Bert to tell me stories of why he loves me so much...poor thing)
  4. I love you
  5. Holy shiraz/Holy shiz
  6. Bellig
  7. Do we have any chocolate?

7 celebrity crushes:

  1. Clive Owen
  2. Matthew McConaughey
  3. Patrick Kennedy (because I am obsessed with the Kennedy family!)
  4. Johnny Damon
  5. Ben Affleck
  6. Joaquin Phoenix...I think he looks kinda like Bert
  7. Owen Wilson

posted by Anisa @ 10:10 AM |

6 comments

<< Home