Sunday, September 25, 2005

Still In Mississippi...

Hey, everyone! I'm still in Mississippi. I have been with Bert in the Emergency Room all day, as he was violently ill late this morning. They put an IV in him to replace lost fluids, and he's asleep right now. We'll probably head home tomorrow.

I'm just playing on the computer while he gets rest! I am so jealous of my parent's wonderful DSL! This is the life! I'm convinced dial-up should be outlawed.

I saw this quiz on Dean's blog, and thought I'd check it out. It really is pretty accurate. It doesn't really ask you the normal questions you'd think when trying to figure out your political beliefs. So, if you're looking to see where you really fit politically, this seems to be a good place to start!

Wish us luck tomorrow! I have a sweet sick man that I need to bring home.

And here's that quiz stuff...

You are a

Social Liberal
(63% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(33% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
posted by Anisa @ 8:10 PM |

10 comments

<< Home