Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And, Finally...

All right, here's my go at 31-43 for Anisa's Life Goals:

31. Have an expensive purse. I saw this on Heather's list, and I totally get that. I shall wait on this one for a while, but I would like to have a for real designer purse one day.
32. Make the pilgrimage to Hajj. This will be a life-changing experience. To walk in the footsteps of prophets will be a marvelous experience indeed.
33. Learn how to spell occasion. This is like the one word in the English language I cannot seem to ever spell correctly.
34. Get some rest. Working full time, being in grad school, etc. etc. has made me exhausted. I have almost forgotten how to relax - almost. I have got to remember to take better care of myself and not get so run down.
35. Eat a corndog. No, I have never done this and I saw some vegetarian ones in the store. One of these days I am going to try a corndog.
36. Stop freaking out about my last name. I miss my maiden name...it was so simple with my unique first name. Now, people just stay confused with my new last name. I need to get over it. I put my maiden name as my middle name anyway.
37. Take more pictures. Sometimes, I don't take pictures and I have no idea why. It's like I don't want to inconvenience anyone at all, but sometimes a picture needs to be taken!
38. Be a kid more. I went to Chuck E Cheese this weekend with Bert and Ariana and had a BLAST! Ariana and I both have June birthdays, so we will do this again then. I need to do more kid stuff...it feels good.
39. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Boy, do I want to change the unchangeable all the time. That is a lot of wasted energy. I need to realize everything in life happens for a reason and accept that.
40-43. These I am saving. New life goals will arise and I will do my best and be grateful for all the love and support I have in my life.
posted by Anisa @ 10:16 AM |

2 comments

<< Home