Friday, May 11, 2007

Pretty Sure This Is A Repeat...Oops!

I love surveys and filling stuff out. And so to celebrate my 2-year blogiversary, I am going to do one today.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Oh yes. Anisa is a combination of two of my great-grandmother's names. One was named Anisa and the other one's middle name was Nisa. My middle name, Margrett, was my paternal grandmother's first name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Wednesday night while watching "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants."
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It has gotten worse lately because I have to write so quickly taking notes in grad school, but I like it when I actually have time to write normally.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey...the best ever is Boar's Head...that stuff is crazy delicious.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, but I have the best two little cousins in the world. And one of them said recently that he wished I was his mommy. Haha...that's only because I don't discipline him, I play with him, I have a cat and I let him eat sweets.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yeah, I can dish it out, but I can't take it back to me. :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.
9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way. I'm afraid of that kind of stuff. No skydiving, scuba diving, etc. either.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms.
11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally...yes, very. Physically...no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I do love Neopolitan (which I used to call Napoleon when I was little). I also love anything involving chocolate in any capacity and large chunks of candy. Ew...I hate the word chunks. I mean, large pieces of candy.
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Face.
15.RED OR PINK? PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink. Especially hot pink.
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Hmmm...let's see...oh yeah: stomach, thighs and upper arms.
17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mama (and Daddy too).
18.DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO REPOST THIS? If they feel so inclined...
19.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and awesome brown wedge shoes.
20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pria protein bar.
21.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Madonna's "Borderline" and Bert on the phone.
22.WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS SUMMER? Go to the beach, work, relax and take summer school starting in June.
23.FAVORITE SMELLS? Old Spice and fresh-baked cookies.
24.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Bert.
25.DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ginger is the best (retired) blog designer evs.
26.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Extreme celebrity gossip? OK, OK. I can handle college football in small doses. Baseball is still pretty painful, but I am trying really hard since Bert loves the Yankees so much.
27.HAIR COLOR? Dark brown.
28.EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
29.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30.FAVORITE FOOD? Cheese pizza (and chocolate and Mexican too).
31.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings...scary movies scare the bejeesus out of me.
32.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants."
33.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple.
34.SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
35.HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
36.FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate.
37.MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?
38.LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?
39.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? NO BOOKS until grad school is over. I heart Us Weekly.
40.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing; it is black and ergonomic.
41.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Grey's Anatomy. And get this: a child was abducted so I missed the last 5 minutes of the show because the guy was talking about it over Grey's. They caught the bas*ard 10 minutes later.
42.FAVORITE SOUND? Right now, I love it when Matty purrs. I love knowing that I have given love and a safe home to another creature.
43.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? India.
45.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Hmmm...I can write and I like to pretend I can sing and tapdance. No, I don't have special training and yes, I look and sound ridiculous.
46.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Columbus, MS.

SO......I just realized I have totally done this before. I am almost positive. Weird. I am sure this exists elsewhere on my blog. :)

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 10:36 AM |

3 comments

<< Home