Monday, April 23, 2007

The One Where I Whine

I am so tired.

Saturday was my work's annual awards banquet. As the PR person, I was responsible for every last detail of this year's Mardi Gras-themed festivities. This was what I did for 13 hours on Saturday.

Sunday, I cleaned my house. I am not entirely sure why it took the entire day, but it did. Of course, I also snuck in some time watching "Uptown Girls" while cleaning.

And then today, I took off from work, but I have class this afternoon. And right now I need to be studying for a quiz.

And oh yeah, I woke up with a cold this morning. And I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. This is making me feel very whiny.

May 9, please hurry up! And Day Quil, please kick in!

Mardi Gras pics to follow this week...I shall refrain from posting the penis and vagina homemade headbands some people at the banquet chose to wear. Yes, you read that right.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 12:25 PM |

1 comments

<< Home