Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hodgepodge

Wow, I have been MIA. Well, I'm here now, so forgive me. :)

The new job is my life right now. I really, really like it, so that's a huge plus. I'm the spokesperson for the school district and my first op-ed comes out tomorrow. That's a bit nerve-racking because it's a free-for-all on the online version. Folks get wild with their comments; I have a feeling I'll have to grow some thick skin really fast. And...well, I'm about as sensitive as they come, so this could be interesting...

What else? Well, we went to Greenville, SC this past weekend and visited my aunt, uncle and their kids. My grandmother is staying there, so we wanted to make sure and see her. My heart just goes out to her. I love you, Ammi. This is tough for all of us, but I know you feel especially the loss. Just know you are so loved and we are all in this together.

Other than that, it's been raining cats and dogs here. Good thing we got the yard cleaned up this weekend. FINE - Bert cleaned the yard and cut the grass, but I did a fabulous job cleaning the house top to bottom. Nothing feels better than a clean house to me. I can relax. One day it is my fantasy to have a maid that comes once a week. Call me a primadonna if you will, but you know what I mean...especially those of you with kids I am sure!

Well, those are my thoughts for the moment. Oh - and that I am on Reese's Egg probation. Gosh I love those things.
posted by Anisa @ 11:15 AM |

4 comments

<< Home