Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More About Meme

9. I love playing games. By games, I do not mean anything that is a physical game...well, except maybe bowling. I am terrible at it, but I love it. I am competitive, but have learned through bowling that you can not be good at something and still enjoy it. I also love Yahtzee, word games, trivia games, etc.

10. I would love to write a novel. This is a dream of mine - to pen a book. I even have the general plot set. To see my name on the spine of a book would be incredible.

11. Hot pink is my favorite color, but I rarely wear it. I got a hot pink iPod for graduation, but even had to think on that. I have no idea why...I guess the flashiness of it. But, I will tear up a hot pink Sharpie! Which brings me to the next point...

12. I love Sharpies. The Ultra Fine Point markers are the best. I have the pens and like those, but nothing compares to the markers. I have a rainbow of them on my desk.

13. I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again - my favorite thing in the English language are words that fit the definition of onomatopoeia. Slither, sizzle, sparkle, crackle, buzz, pop, etc. Anything that sounds like what it is.

14. I cry at Publix commercials. You know - the one where the kid asks his mom to help him make a cake for his sweetheart for Valentine's Day. And then, she takes the kid to school and says he forgot the cake...and he smiles and runs into school. TEARS. And the Christmas one where the new doctor is all alone on Christmas..no one on the train...he is on the phone with his mom, and SURPRISE! They bring Christmas to him.

15. Puppet people scare me. I hate mascots, characters at amusement parks, etc. I know it's a real condition because I saw it on Montel once!

16. I am a deeply sensitive soul, and while this can be very difficult, I have come to view it mostly as a blessing. I truly LIVE life. I feel deeply; I am not numb. My emotions sometimes get the best of me, but this also means that I love with everything in my being.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 3:33 PM |

0 comments

<< Home