Monday, January 12, 2009

A Love Letter


Dear iPhone,

I think I'm in love. We have only been together for a week tomorrow, but I can hardly fathom life without you ever again. You and I are inseparable. Because of you, I know that "Role Models" is showing six times a day at the dollar movie theater. I was able to wow my family at the Indian restaurant by whipping out the Songza application and identifying the crazy Indian jam playing. I always know when I have a new gMail message and am caught up with everyone's status updates via Facebook.

And while you tried to hold me back from downloading "Riviera Rendezvous" as my ringtone, we made up. Because I hacked you. And really, it wasn't your fault. No, no...it was your parents' fault. They tried to hold you back, but no longer.

You have made my life better. Bert remarked to me, "Ever since you got that iPhone, you have stopped nagging me. You don't tell me I've been at the gym too long or that I have eaten too much junk." iPhone, you have actually helped my marriage!

And don't even get me started on the Pandora application. MY FAVORITE, hands down. I listen to music all the freaking time now! Great music, wonderful music, new music. You have helped me enjoy work more because your speakers are better than my desktop speakers. I have a constant soundtrack, all because of you.

Oh, and because of you and your built-in GPS, navigation around Atlanta was much easier this weekend. We got turned around, but you were there for us. We immediately knew where to turn around. Thank you so very much for all you have given to our relationship.

You are so much more than a phone.

Love,
Anisa


posted by Anisa @ 12:57 PM |

4 comments

<< Home