Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane


I am leaving tomorrow at noon en route to Washington, DC for a girls bachelorette weekend. We are toasting my dear friend, Amber, who I met while we interned on Capitol Hill. We also worked there after college. Love her!

So, I am gearing up for a weekend of lots of fun. Only problem...when I think about flying, I want to vom. I have never been afraid of flying before, but I am seriously freaking out. The flight is a little under 2 hours, so not bad - but I am so scared. I haven't flown in 6 years, so it's been a while. I used to like it and actually found it relaxing...now I feel sick. I saw two crows outside my window at work today which didn't help either. So, please say a prayer for my safe travels.

Ta ta for now!
posted by Anisa @ 3:21 PM |

6 comments

<< Home