Friday, July 08, 2005

I Love Baby Jane Blogs!

Everyone, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Ginger for making such a wonderful new blog design! Please check out her blog design site at http://babyjaneblogs.blogspot.com or scroll down to the cute Baby Jane Blogs logo in the left sidebar. Ginger also has a great blog, which you can reach by clicking on the Sweet and Somber Fairy Tale link to the left.

I told her I liked hot pink, turquoise, black, polka dots and vintage Vogue covers...and look at what she did! Keep in mind I told her all this Wednesday and it's already done. And I am amazed she stayed so sweet since we went through four drafts in my search for the perfect header!

Yes, even neurotic as I am, Ginger created a great blog design for me! I just wanted to thank her for all she's done.
posted by Anisa @ 4:40 PM |

12 comments

<< Home