Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Blah

My Halloween: fever, crankiness, Ny-quil.

Blah.

We laid on the couch and tried to watch Team America: World Police, which I decided I hated after 10 minutes. It's just stupid and not even funny at all. At least I couldn't find the humor with a fever.

Blah.

I ate two Halloween cupcakes with at least two inches of frosting each. Amazingly enough, they did make me feel a little better.

Blah.

After watching Laguna Beach, I can't pretend that I had their bodies when I was 18. I so didn't. But that didn't stop me from thinking I will definitely eat more cupcakes today.

Blah.

In all seriousness, I think the fasts are wearing me down. But I know this is part of it all. The exhaustion has set in. I'm sick. But this will all be over in two days. And I am grateful for that, because for so many people, starving is a way of life.

And my heart really goes out to them.
posted by Anisa @ 11:17 AM |

17 comments

<< Home