Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I is for "I"

Here's a fun survey circling the blogosphere. So, I shall tell you all about me:

Maybe I should - learn to relax. Frankie says relax.
I don’t understand why - this lady I know wears her pants and skirts right under her boobs. Every day.
When I wake up in the morning - I wish really hard for it to be Saturday or at least an hour earlier. Then, I hit the snooze approximately 5 times (no kidding) and stumble out of bed, cursing myself for not getting up earlier.
I lost my willpower to - be svelte. I just want to lose 10 pounds. Forget being a skinny biatch. I gotta live.
Life is - what you make it.
I get annoyed when - people are argumentative.
Parties are not a good time to - argue with your husband. I have witnessed this before and it was clear they had been fighting long before the party. Seriously, don't put everyone in that awkwardness. Stay home if fighting with your significant other.
Dogs are - not appropriate in the workplace (unless you work at a veterinary clinic or if it's a seeing eye dog). Seriously.
Cats are - splendid, wonderful creatures. They don't get nearly enough credit.
Tomorrow - I get to pack for MS! I am so ready to go home and see the fam.
I have low tolerance for - closed-minded people. Their intolerance and hatred is disgusting. Maybe this is some weird thing that I have low tolerance for the intolerant. Hmmm.
I’m totally terrified of - a long, long list of things. I am a scaredy cat.
I always knew I would - do something creative as a job.
Never in my life have I - been to California. I want to go so badly!
High school was - great. I really loved it and had great friends. I have no desire to relive it, but am excited about the 10 year reunion coming up!
When I’m nervous - I get OCD. It's this weird thing. I start to get superstitious. Then it passes.
Take my advice - Talk to your grandparents regularly.
I'm almost always - applying lipgloss. Or on the computer. Or trying to convince myself I don't have to go to the gym today. But I'm going.
I’m obsessed with - cleanliness.
I want someone to - take me on a shopping spree to Anthropologie.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 3:08 PM |

4 comments

<< Home