Thursday, May 01, 2008

D is for Dogs (well, and a little about cats too...)

When I was a little girl, a dog chased me down the street and tried to bite me. Luckily, my dad saved me, but I am still a bit afraid of dogs. Before then, I loved dogs. I had a daschund as a tiny little girl and we had a pit bull - Thor - who was so fab. Thor let me ride him around the yard like a horse.

I miss that dog.

Anyway, I have a weird relationship with dogs. I am not as terrified, but I have definitely transitioned into being a cat person now. However, look at this:

According to Mr. Winkle's web site, "Most experts agree he is a member of the canine clan, mixed with something mysterious, like a teddy bear or Japanese cartoon character."

He really is adorable.

What I really think is adorable slash hilarious, though, is this:

Her name is Fern. This is Fern being coy. You, too, can order a wig for your cat here. I wouldn't recommend it, as I know Matty would NOT be happy.

And, of course, then there's Yoshi the Cat:



She has her own calendar, where she poses as Jackie Kennedy, Courtney Love, Queen Elizabeth and more.

People and their pets are funny.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 1:52 PM |

8 comments

<< Home