Monday, March 24, 2008

Bert's Birthday Weekend

It was Bert's birthday on Saturday and we had a fun weekend together! I hosted a Happy Hour for him on Friday evening and we spent a fun day together Saturday. That night, we went to one of our favorite places -- Dave and Buster's! Some pics are below...


Bert makes fun of the un-manliness of Petit Fours, but is not ashamed at his love for them. I ordered a bunch for the Happy Hour. Big success!


Fun times with good friends! See Bert's good friend Bobby in the background really inspecting all the tiny layers in a Petit Four.


At Dave and Buster's! We love this place.


Bert won tons of tokens and got me some fabulous Hello Kitty earrings.

I love you, Bert! I look forward to celebrating many more of life's special occasions with you!

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 10:35 AM |

4 comments

<< Home