Monday, February 25, 2008

Vogue

We had a really great Saturday! I woke up early again this Saturday, which I have started to love. It gave me time to clean, work out and then Bert and I were able to do some shopping. After a fun day, it was time for Bert's debut as a model. :) He was one of the teachers asked to model in the French Club Fashion Show Fundraiser. He did so well. He definitely got his share of whistles, etc. After that, we went downtown to hear Sursie. My friend is the lead singer and they were amazing. How did Monday get here so fast?

Bert in a yellow polo, seersucker shorts and his own boat shoes

In a tux...this picture does not do him justice. He looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Downtown after the fashion show

My friend, Star, is an amazing singer!

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 9:39 AM |

3 comments

<< Home