Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

jenmaxwhite tagged me on this...she must know I love lists, questionnaires, etc.!

And so here's the deal...I am supposed to tell you 7 random things about me and then tag some of you to do the same. Here goes...

1. It takes me around an hour to fall asleep each night. My mind races with thoughts and I can never get it to turn off! I lay there and think about all sorts of random stuff.

2. I have a crazy good memory. I remember everything...a blessing and a curse. My earliest memories are with my grandparents...I spent every weekend with them when I was a baby and I loved every second of it. My earliest memories are: sitting on their living room floor looking at a book (I was too young to read it or speak), standing up in my crib in their room and looking at them while they were still asleep and my grandfather carrying me into his study and thumping these plates on the wall so they made this sound that I loved. All beautiful memories to me. So be warned: if I know you, I will remember everything. Good and bad, I will remember it in crystal clear detail.

3. I have mild ESP. Examples: 95% of the time I take out the exact number of sheets of paper I will need to take notes on in class, sometimes I know what people are going to say before they say it, I know when I have made a mistake on something at work even before I find it...I can just feel it, once I put Sen. Trent Lott on hold at my job in DC and although I had 4 people on hold, I just knew that I should not have put that particular person on hold (good thing he's super nice).

4. My dad and I have almost the exact same personality. I am probably 80% like him and 20% like my mom (if that makes sense). I love them both dearly.

5. I LOVE to doodle. Names, in particular. In fact, there is a chance I have doodled your name because...

6. I have always been fascinated with names. I have had baby name books since I was a little kid. I love learning about names, origins and meanings. I love knowing why people were named what they were. And after all these years, I still don't have a potential "boys" name picked out. Still on the hunt for the perfect one, just in case I ever had a little boy.

7. I am so clumsy. I usually have a bruise or cut that I have no idea where it came from. I will vaguely remember bumping into something and saying %^&* afterwards, but it happens so often that I can't remember how. I used to fall down all the time when I would play in the yard when I was little. My mom would get upset at me at the sight of my legs, covered with bruises (I bruise really easily) saying people would think I was abused. Far from it...I was/am very loved.

And now, I shall tag Cheryl, Christi, Julie, Marissa and Hillary.

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 9:59 AM |

5 comments

<< Home