Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Man

I saw this on MK's blog and decided this is what I needed to do instead of something productive. :)

1. Who is your man? Bert
2. How long have you been together? November 14, 2003 (dating) August 14, 2004 (married)
3. How long did you date? We knew we were going to get married that January.
4. How old is your man? 31
5. Who eats more? Bert for sure - but he works out a lot more too!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Bert
7. Who is taller? Bert by nearly 11 inches! Good thing I wear heels so much. I am 5'4" and a half and he is 6'3"
8. Who sings better? Bert. He will be so happy I admitted this. I am a TERRIBLE singer. He is decent, actually. ;)
9. Who is smarter? Oh boy. We are both smart, but at different things.
10. Whose temper is worse? Probably mine. I am a Cancer, after all.
11. Who does the laundry? Both of us, but mostly Bert.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Bert
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who is better with the computer? Me
16. Who mows the lawn? Bert
17. Who cooks dinner? Both of us. We are both so busy with school and work that we don't cook nearly as much. I probably cook at most twice a week right now. There's just no time!
18. Who drives when you are together? Bert
19. Who pays when you go out? Bert - I mean, it is the same money, but he can get to his wallet much faster than I can go through my purse, etc.
20. Who is most stubborn? Bert
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? Bert kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? Bert asked me to go to the movies...we saw "Love Actually."
25. Who proposed? Bert, the day before my birthday (because I was expecting it on my birthday) at the Chapel of Memories (where we got married)
26. Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive...I might be a smidge moreso.
27. Who has more friends? Me
28. Who has more siblings? Bert has two and I have one.

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 9:34 AM |

2 comments

<< Home